APF takes great pride in its products and hopes that returns will never be needed. However, APF understands that from time to time a customer may need to return a non-defective product. Returns of non-defective products will be accepted, subject to the following policies:
- Returns must be received by APF within 15 days of the customer’s receipt of the product.
- Before you return your product, please call APF at 320-852-3040 with a detailed reason for the return.
- Along with the returned product, you must include your name, address, email address, phone number, and a copy of your original receipt.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges on all returns. APF will not accept C.O.D. packages.
- APF will not accept returns of magazines, ammunition, and special orders.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns for refunds or cancellations will be charged a 3% return fee to your credit card.
- All defective products need to be sent to the manufacturer under warranty policies.
- All returns must be accompanied by your fully completed warranty cards.
ALEX PRO FIREARMS WARRANTY POLICY
Congratulations on your purchase of a firearm or firearm part (“firearm”) manufactured by APF. The firearm is warranted to the original retail customer for one year from the date of original purchase from APF against defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement at APF’s option are covered. This warranty applies only to purchases made directly from APF or an APF-authorized dealer.
The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement (including the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement firearm to you), at APF’s discretion, of the firearm. ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. APF assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damages or injury to person(s) or property of any kind, including but not limited to, any expense or damages other than to repair the defects in the firearm or, at APF’s discretion, to replace the firearm. Repairs will be covered by this warranty for the duration of the original warranty; replacement firearms will be covered by this warranty for (1) year.
Any action against APF based on any alleged breach of this warranty must be commenced within one (1) year of the alleged breach and must be venued in the state courts for Douglas County, Minnesota. By purchasing a firearm from Alex Pro Firearm, you consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and agree that venue there is proper. Minnesota law shall apply to your purchase of a firearm from Alex Pro Firearm without regard to conflicts of law principles.
To the extent any provision of this warranty is prohibited by federal, state, or local law, which cannot be preempted, it shall not be applicable.
To obtain warranty service, you must deliver your firearm with proof of retail purchase, within one (1) year and ten (10) days of your purchase, freight prepaid to:
ALEX PRO-FIREARMS, LLC
8290 STATE HWY 29 N
ALEXANDRIA MN 56308
NOTICE: It is your responsibility to ship to APF any firearm in compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws. It is illegal to ship a firearm with ammunition in the firearm or in the same packaging. Firearms and ammunition must be shipped separately.
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- Instructions from APF, if any, are not followed;
- Your APF firearm is altered or modified from its original state;
- Careless handling, misuse, accidents, abuse or improper care or maintenance;
- Use of the firearm in violation of any federal, state or local law, rule or regulation;
- Use of ammunition that is reloaded, remanufactured, steel cased, lacquer coated, non-SAAMI, or the wrong caliber;
- Barrel obstruction;
- Normal wear and tear.