CUSTOM MILITARY or Law Enforcement ORDER OPTIONS
*NO ORDERS EXCEPTED AFTER DUE DATE IS AGREED UPON.
*NO OPTIONS FOR MULTIPLE LOGO’S, ONLY WHAT IS AGREED UPON.
*NO SEQUENCED NUMBERS (I.E.: 1 OF 10).
AR-15 PLATFORM OPTIONS
The employees of APF Armory wish to thank all of the members of the United States Armed Forces for their sacrifice and commitment to America’s safety and welfare. Out of respect for this sacrifice and as a means of showing our appreciation, APF has created a Special Group Purchase offer highlighted by special discounted pricing on APF rifles in order to commemorate your service. The special pricing applies to our 5.56 NATO and 308 carbines shown on this page.
Each rifle for your group will be engraved with the same logo or insignia of your choice (provided it is compatible with our engraver) at no cost and shipping will be Free.
1. One Point of Contact will be established by the group for the transaction. This POC is responsible for placing the order complete at the time the offer closes. Funds will be transferred to APF at the time the order is entered at the factory. All questions by those participating will be sent to the POC and then forwarded to APF for response. Please Do Not Contact APF Directly. By directing questions through the POC, each individual participating shall be verified as being a member of the unit purchase. This prevents confusion and outsiders from attempting to take advantage of the unit purchase.
2. APF offers Commemorative Models with your Engraved Artwork, the APF Rifle Prices will be discussed with the POC. You are not restricted to Purchasing one firearm only.
3. There are no provisions for upgrades on rifles. We are unable to provide special pricing and then build each rifle differently. The additional time and manpower required to manufacture, monitor, and separate individual custom rifle orders is costly. However, the pricing for the Special Edition rifles is significantly discounted from retail and represents our absolute lowest price as our way of saying thanks to each service member wishing to purchase one of our rifles.
4. Rifles will be engraved with one version of line art at no cost. we apologize; APF cannot offer multiples engravings
5. APF will ship 100% of the rifles to one (1) Federal Firearms License holder in the continental US to complete the individual transfers It is the responsibility of the POC to determine the FFL and make arrangements for the transfer. If you live outside the region or state of the FFL, it is your responsibility to make the arrangements for additional shipping to another, closer FFL to include all costs.
6. Credit/Debit Cards are the only acceptable method of payment and will be ran upon receipt of the order. Your account will be debited immediately as authorized by your signature under the Terms and Conditions listed on the order form which represents a binding contract
Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org