APF 6.5 CREEDMOOR TARGET INCLUDES:
CALIBER - 6.5 CREEDMOOR
BARREL - 24" 416 SS 1/8 TWIST MEDIUM HEAVY CONTOUR FLUTED
BCG: LR-308 NICKEL BORON
TRIGGER - CMC 3.5 LB FLAT BLADE
MUZZLE DEVICE - APF BUTCHER 16 - 30 CAL
GAS SYSTEM - RIFLE LENGTH
STOCK: MAGPUL PRS
GRIP: ERGO SURE GRIP
RAIL: APF 15.5" MLOK
WEIGHT: 11.6 LBS
APF PRODUCTS ARE 100% MADE IN THE USA TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE GETTING THE BEST PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET. THESE PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED AND TESTED TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS BY THE AMERICAN WORK FORCE.
Posted by Jonathan Tomshine on 2nd Sep 2019
I just purchased this rifle from APF at their store in Alexandria, MN, and my first impressions are very positive. I haven't mounted a scope yet, so I can't comment on accuracy (which, I realize, is the whole point), but I've built a few AR-platform rifles in the past, and this one looks to be beautifully constructed. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do with a proper scope!
Words don't do it justice
Posted by Kurt K on 29th Aug 2017
Had my mind set on a RPR then a gun shop buddy of mine told me to check out APF and without ever seeing one in person I ordered one. Best decision I ever made.
Have only been able to shoot up to 250 yds, until the crops are out, but it is putting some amazing groups together. Have owned and shot a lot of bolt actions over the years and never put 1/2 MOA groups consistently like this before. And have had several 3 shot groups at -0.5 MOA at 100 yds.
Posted by David on 12th May 2017
I had never heard of APF. Saw this gun at my local gun store and fell in love with it from the moment I saw it and held it. Let's be clear, in the firearm world you get what you pay for. I have 300 rounds through this and I can attest to these observations.
1. It's deadly accurate. MOA at 600 yards... hitting 6 inch steel at 1000. This is a long range performing machine.
2. The build quality is outstanding. You know it's made well from how it feels, how it handles, and moreover, how it shoots. This is a quality gun
3. Never had a single jam, FTE, FTF in this gun ever.
4. Break in was seamless. 5 Shots, bore snake, for 10 5 shot groups... 50 rounds total and from there it has been a tack driver ever since.
5. I just got APF's 22-250 and will review it shortly but at first sight, feel, and hold it too has every indication it won't disappoint.